Six Billion Earthlings (SBE)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Six Billion Earthlings (SBE)

Forum to speak about everything in American, English, French, Spanish,...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NCIS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mediloren
New traveller
mediloren

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2005-08-29

NCIS Empty
PostSubject: NCIS   NCIS EmptyTue 2 Sep - 12:14

Here the synopsis of this wonderful & clever show:

NCIS Cast_family

Combining the best elements of JAG and CSI, the CBS crime series Navy NCIS focused on an elite, independent unit of the U.S. Navy, which, in its pursuit of military-related criminal investigations, was answerable to no higher authority -- and thus, of course, was utterly impartial and incorruptible. The head of the series' Naval Criminal Investigative Service was the fiercely independent Leroy Jethro Gibbs, played by Mark Harmon. His team included eccentric coroner "Ducky" Mallard (David McCallum), streetwise ex-homicide detective Anthony Dinozzo (Michael Weatherly), longtime Secret Service operative Caitlin Todd (Sasha Alexander), and irreverent young goth-girl lab tech Abby Sciuto (Pauley Perrette). Created by Donald P. Bellisario, Navy NCIs first aired September 23, 2003.

My opinion:

Simply the best television show ever! Most of my friends do not watch or enjoy NCIS more than that. And from my point of view, it's cool, cause NCIS is my baby xx. I'm totally engrossed by it, and I can't wait for each new episode. I love all the characters and especially Tony Dinozzo <3. I have purchased the NCIS DVD's from season one to four. I am sometimes disturbed by the season end of NCIS because twice there have been exceptional actresses who have lost their charecter lives. But when the new season starts I find myself just as engrossed as I was before. The new people who replace those who get "bumped off" are chosen well. I am never disappointed. NCIS is brilliant. All the stories are full of emotions, good stories and humour. The characters are all very differents but united.

And you? What do you think about NCIS?
Back to top Go down
Stefka
Penfriend

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2005-08-01

NCIS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCIS   NCIS EmptyTue 2 Sep - 19:48

Oh NCIS... YOUR favorite show! You never stop to talk about it, how could I forget it? Smile Ok that's true, before, I told that I watched too many tv shows and that I hadn't the time to watch this, but, everybody should watch it, because this show is... great. There are great characters in it, there is suspens with these investigations. It's a smart show! Watch it!

(Mediloren: why didn't you chose an NCIS avatar instead of House MD?)
Back to top Go down
http://emergency-room.site.voila.fr
mediloren
New traveller
mediloren

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2005-08-29

NCIS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCIS   NCIS EmptyWed 3 Sep - 10:41

Next time, you won't doubt of my advises, ok? If I tell you to watch a show because it's great, believe me and don't wait to find more time or to be bored! I know what are the good tvshows!!

I chose House Md because I'm in my House's period! I'm watching again the third season and I love this show (Once again, you found it late!!!^^) But I like to change often so you'll probably see Tony or NCIS very very soon!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NCIS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCIS   NCIS Empty

Back to top Go down

NCIS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Six Billion Earthlings (SBE) :: Hobbies :: Television-
Jump to: